is there such a thing as too much high def?
I’m not gonna lie- reblogging this almost solely to look at the velvet bodice
The details in the FABRIC. I CAN FEEL IT.
Her hair… her hair hAS THE START OF FLYAWAY STRANDS OHMYGOD SHE IS IMPERFECTLY PERFECT!
she even has a crack in her lips i am going to cry
Need some bunnehs? :3
I should NOT be laughing that hard.
I’m always OK until I read the Slytherin one and then I start laughing.
That is the happiest turtle in the WORLD.
(Thats a baby painted turtle)Omg the Fox and the Deer
this wins over other pro-gay commercials because you had no idea he was gay and then you can’t tell which one is his husband
they are showing them as people
not as gays and straights
fuckin love this commercial
can we just talk abotu the fact that the husbands arent even bringing the drinks over theyre just standing there next to the drinks and chatting
fuckin useless husbands
they are showing anyone can be useless. Even gay people
they are saying that it doesn’t matter if you are gay or straight. You can still be a useless person
this post got better
this is me
MO is awesome? I can live with that since I live there! And haha Kansas is totally flatter than a pancake!
y’know people make fun of Ghibli tears… but I think they aren’t made to portray what they look like on others, but instead how they feel like to us, when WE cry. Doesn’t it always feel much bigger/vision impeding when it happens to us as we experience it?
Yes I’m saying best friends again… So many people pair them together.. THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS TO ME! The End
Best friends forever! <3
- I’m loud.
- I’m Obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses. (hey I’m only blind when it comes to long distance)
- I have braces.
- I change my hair colour often.
- I straighten my hair often.
- I have a piercing.
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now. (getting married June 2014!)
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to kpop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Law & Order: SVU. (What about criminal minds?)
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parent(s).
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing. (nothing bad)
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office. (to get an award)
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school. (With parent permission since our school wouldn’t allow a senior skip day, I created my own)
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve failed a test.
- I’ve cheatedon a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class.
- A teacher has called my parents.
reblogging because of the source omg
i was like “oh hahahaha why would anyone reblog this? ” THEN I LOOKED AT THE SOURCE
REBLOGGING BECAUSE OF THE SOURCE XD;;
SORRY GUYS NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES!
reblogging because of the source ok
THE SOURCEEEEE !!!!!!!!!
Off your hat to Tumblr staff.
You’re awesome, end of the story